7/28/09

???

Soooo....I really didn't know what to title this entry...which is why it has the title that it does. Okay, so I am one of the Next Level Cell Leaders/Self-Appointed Photographist ( yeah, I know that's not the right way to say it. ) Christina Paige aka Christina. My blog style is pretty laid back, which in essence means that it should be relatively easy to read and such.

What exactly am I going to blog about? Who knows. If it's anything like my previous experiences, be very veeery afraid.

I don't really have much else to share besides that...just letting you guys ( and awesome gals ) know that this blog has just been made 1,000.00678% cooler with me as one of the writer-people.

Have an awesome-tastic evening, God bless, and don't forget to drink plenty of iced tea...oh, and water, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment