7/8/09

Derf... is a real word?

Yes. Yes it is. This is what I found out about the word "Derf", according to the Webster's 1913 Dictionary:
\Derf\, a. [Icel. djafr.]
Strong; powerful; fierce. [Obs.] -- {Derf"ly}, adv. [Obs.]

Now you may be asking why in the world did you post this seemingly random word. Well, personally, I had never heard this word before and thought it was cool and so I decided to share.
I was going to make this awesome comparison of Jesus enabling us to be derf, but upon further inspection realized that this word has been corrupted and promptly decided to sidestep that [insert hazardous action that should be avoided here].

So, yeah. That's my little blurb for the moment. Keep checking back for updates, because a lot of very derf things in the works. Stay derf.

Rob aka Chillin

P.S. Y Saturday's will resume this week at the regularly scheduled time of 6:00PM. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment