7/28/09

Fresh

Hey this has been an amazing past few months for me... seeing our teenagers engaging God more and more... getting to have an amazing water fight this past week... the wakey wakey was off the chain...

I have been involved in youth ministry for a few years and never have I felt this excited. At times it's tough for me to go to sleep at night. Saturday night or I guess sunday morning lol I wanted to go outside and just worship God.

To be truthful I haven't done anything different then I have done up to this point... I pray the same amount (a reasonable 13 hours a day lol)... we use the same songs at church we always have : )... but it just seems like my relationship w/ him has been reFRESHed and that I am doing these things not because i have to, but because I desire to be closer to God than I ever have. Today we discovered meat that "was" fresh haha and it got left out and it was stinking up the whole building. It had stuff growing on it as well :(... but anyway. We can do everything right... seasoned up right, cook to perfection and even be growing (mold) and not be fresh... my encouragement to us is stay fresh. Renew your love for God everyday and don't let it get stale and stagnate.... and drink sweet tea and water as Christina said in the previous blogpost, but not at the same time cause watery sweet tea is not where it is at homie...
"pastor" Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment